View Single Post
Old 21st May 2012, 11:22 AM
Cult Rookie

I'm sorry but it shouldn't be up to the customers to request information from the supplier of their goods. Any company with a good sense of Customer Service will already have provided their customer with info, by understanding that after the product has been released every month at the beginning of the year to nothing, the customer would be concerned. A message of reassurance is not much to ask. Like we have all said. Delays we can accept but lack of information is not acceptable.

And also this is the "Official" DVD release forum so it's quite understandable that people should voice their concerns on here!

If expecting a certain level of customer service from a company I've paid a fair bit of money to sounds like I'm throwing my pram out of the cot, then I'm prepared to accept that comment.

I deliver training to customer service assistants and would never dream of teaching them not to tell customers why their train is delayed. Providing information is Good Customer Service at the most basic level!!