View Single Post
Old 11th July 2012, 02:18 PM
Active Cultist

'What's the worst film you've ever seen?' is a debate that comes up every so often on forums or in pubs. For me Batman and Robin was the default answer - until now. I've just had the misfortune to sit through all 2 hours 40 odd minutes of '2012'. This movie didn't so much insult my intelligence as pull its trousers down and bare arse skelp it in front of all my sniggering senses. I despised this vile movie and everyone who appeared in it is dead to me now. Millions of deaths, which actually happen around the world every other month due to non-cgi disasters are treated like a big joke. Moments of would be poignancy are shoehorned in, including the usual bad-father-finding-himself bullshit. Woody Harrelson contributes an embarrassing cameo - I will never watch Natural Born Killers again. Danny Glover is shit as the president of the us of a - goodbye Lethal Weapon. John Cusack green screens his way through a nothing part - never much liked him anyway. Did I mention this turd was nearly 3 hours in length? A crappy, worthless, cynical, moron-pandering piece of excrement shat out by a Hollywood system that doesn't give a ****. Other than that, it was OK I guess.