Thread: chrissie lathem
View Single Post
Old 29th August 2012, 01:28 PM
Cultist

Chrissie Latham was and remains to be my very very favourite character in prisoner history. why was her shirt always so much shorter than anyone else's? lol, her accent was hilarious too "'ere, who you calling new girl?" she stirred up trouble and had quite the schizophrenic temper! she should have come back from barnhurst with the barnhurst 5... and how did she get out of prison so soon after murdering bill Jackson? she should have done us all a favour back then n killed her intended victim... it was also through Chrissie that we saw the Joanies first real wrath... sure Dooor got "molested" by the black gloves... but it was nothing like Chrissie's punishment for making Joanie "lose her temper". Chrissie was always on the side of Chrissie, trying to seduce men and women alike to get what she wanted... lol... Fabulous!

Amanda Muggleton seems to be a very down to earth and lovely person. all interviews and clips i've seen of her show her to be funny and friendly. a truly great character and a truly great actress who was in the show for way too short a time...

very much missed and very much loved and my favourite all time prisoner.

JL