View Single Post
Old 4th May 2009, 03:40 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Default Weekly Comp - Cold Prey Boxset! - 01/05/2009

Hi all! How the hell do I follow up with the success that was the Baba Yaga comp? I have no idea! And to make it tougher - I can hardly get on the internet! Arghhh! So this week's comp will be very simple I'm afraid - but still no reason not to have fun with it

Right, all you need to do is create a film title for a slasher film - and write down 2 original things that all slashers need to have that your fictional film will include- costume/mask and key weapon (Jason's machete for eg). Simple right? Be as inventive as always and as crazy as you wish. The best three titles and costume/weapons will each win...........

Cold Prey Box Set

"IF YOU ENJOYED THE ORIGINAL 'FRIDAY THE 13TH', 'HALLOWEEN' AND 'THE BURNING' YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE 'COLD PREY'." – JOBLO.COM "A blood-letting spectacular chill-ride." – Alan Jones, Frightfest.
"Probably the most perfect slasher movie ever made." – Ain't It Cool News.

Two of the most effective and acclaimed slasher movies of recent years, COLD PREY, and its brand new sequel, COLD PREY 2: RESURRECTION, come to DVD in April as a special boxed set presenting the two films together for the first time as an unmissable double bill of nerve-jangling, stalk-and-slash terror.

The COLD PREY BOX SET (cert. 18) will be released on DVD (£17.99) by Momentum Pictures on 27th April 2009.

COLD PREY 2: RESURRECTION (cert 18) will also be released on DVD (£15.99) by Momentum Pictures on 27th April 2009

Wahoo! So good luck!