View Single Post
Old 26th September 2012, 12:14 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike View Post
No idea what to make of The Power of Three.

The story itself seemed poor, almost an afterthought, with a terrible rushed ending and loads of unanswered questions. I suppose in reality it was a story about relationships with an alien menace thrown in.

It was a shame Steven Berkoff was underused, even if he was playing a helmetless Darth Vader.

But i found lots to enjoy as well. It was lovely to welcome a new member of the Lethbridge-Stewart household, i hope Jemma Redgrave features many more times.

I felt that was Amy's best episode and am starting to warm to her finally. I look forward to many more adventures for her and the Doctor.

In fact it felt like a Russell T Davies episode.
I loved the episode - ok, I almost love all of them anyhow, but this one was a goodie, despite the fact that it was having a filler-like main storyline. It was the (re-)strengthening of the companionship. And when you say you warmed up to Amy finally, lat me say that I got even deeper into liking her and her hubby - BUT that makes me dread the oncoming season (or series) break...

I think Amy is my favourite companion of the 2005 reboot show. I needed quite some time to warm up with Rose, liked Martha Jones and first hated and then quickly loved Donna...