View Single Post
Old 13th October 2012, 03:21 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrowFan View Post
As someone who owns both versions of Halloween 2 on blu ray I have to call you out on that one there is a definitely a difference in quality and in Scream Factory's favour. I'm sure if you check out sites that compare the blu's side by side looking for quality in video and audio you will see that.

And yes I checked them out side by side.
Call me out on it all you want, I've posted a link to show blatantly I'm not the only one. The general consensus from the comparisons I've seen and read online all seem to align with that. It's not a science, there's a degree of opinion and perceptiveness.

Considering some of the hyperbole I've already seen you spout about Scream Factory releases which have yet to be fully specified (In reference to their From Beyond release you said: "Or get the new SF one that'll have every feature released before and a ton of new ones...Not a hard choice there SF is the clear winner." when in fact what they actually said was "There will be new extras along with the older ones which were on the prior 2007 DVD release.") I don't doubt for a second you do see things differently.