View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2009, 10:11 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Ok. I didn't get much sleep last night due to my present "condition". For some odd reason I had film titles rattling around in my head. So here are the ramblings of a man with a bit of a fever........

The Blair Witch Project/Project A/A Streetcar Named Desire/Desire In The Dust/Dust Devil/Devil Rides Out/Out Of The Blue/Blue Velvet/Velvet Touch/Touch Of Evil/Evil Dead/Dead Of Night/Night People/People Next Door/Door-To-Door Maniac/Maniac Cop/Cop Land/Land Of The Dead/Dead Before Dawn/Dawn Of The Dead/Dead And Buried/Buried Alive/Alive Or Dead/Dead And The Deadly/Deadly Eyes/Eyes Without a Face/Face Behind The Mask/Mask of Death/Death Of A Soldier/Soldier Blue/Blue Sunshine/Sunshine Boys/Boys Don’t Cry/Cry Wolf/Wolf Man/Man On Fire/Fire In The Sky/Sky Blue/Blue Thunder/Thunder Road/Road House/House Of Frankenstein/Frankenstein Meets The Wolf Man/Man With A Million/Million Dollar Mystery/Mystery Men/Men In Black/Black Rain/Rain Man/Man Of The House/House Of Strangers/Strangers Kiss/Kiss Of The Vampire/Vampire Circus/Circus Of Fear/Fear Is The Key/Key Man/Man On The Moon/Moon Zero Two/Two Minute Warning/Warning Sign/Sign Of Four/Four Sons/Sons Of The Desert/Desert Hell/Hell Night/Night Of The Living Dead/Dead Man/Man Bites Dog/Dog Eat Dog/Dogs Of War/War Of The Colossal Beast/Beast Of The Dead/Dead Man's Eyes/Eyes Of Laura Mars/Mars Attacks!

I don't think I've duplicated a title in my run..... though "Dead" crops up a lot. How strange?

My style? .........You could call it the art of fighting without fighting!