View Single Post
Old 19th November 2012, 06:24 PM
Cult Rookie

Ok, I did`nt want to get accused of `Meg-ativity` but I will tell you something truthful.

A very close friend of mine who is about 72 (I`m 39) is a world weary traveler, Lived everywhere from Trafalga square to desert islands, mainly because her late husband (A former Nazi pow) was a doctor. Anyway one of her stops was in theatre. I was discussing Prisoner once with her and she came out with `Ugh! Elspeth Ballityne!(?)` After quizzing her she said that they were in a theatre company together and Elspeth was quite up herself. (This was BEFORE prisoner and the other show she did before that) The reason she was up herself in my friends opinion, was `Her father was close friends with the head of the north (I think it was north) Adelaide amateur theatre company we were both in`, To which I replied `Well if there is anyone you want to be friends with, it`s gotta be the head of the north Adelaide amateur theatre company` So in all my friend said she just thought she was better than everyone else and was a bit snobby. I will ask my friend again, so I get my facts more accurate. But it would`nt surprise me.