View Single Post
Old 20th November 2012, 09:59 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

**PRISON & TERRORVISION/THE VIDEO DEAD: EXCLUSIVE ANNOUNCEMENT OF EXTRAS!

Our upcoming Collector's Edition Blu-ray & DVD combo of PRISON and the double feature BD & DVD combo pairing of TERRORVISION and THE VIDEO DEAD are coming soon February 19th! Get a load of the great extras we and Red Shirt Pictures were fortunate enough to be able to bring to you guys!

PRISON:
* Commentary with Director Renny Harlin
* Hard Time: The Making of “Prison” – An all-new retrospective with Director Renny Harlin, Producer Irwin Yablans, Screenwriter C. Courtney Joyner, Actor Tom Everett, Stunt Coordinator Kane Hodder, Special Makeup Effects Creator John Carl Buechler, Executive Producer Charles Band, Composer Richard Band, Production Designer Philip Duffin, and Production Assistant Patrick Denver
* U.S. Theatrical Trailer, Poster & Still Gallery and Original First-Draft Screenplay (PDF format)

TERRORVISION:
* Audio Commentary with Writer/Director Ted Nicolaou and Stars Diane Franklin and Jon Gries
* Monsters on Demand: The Making of “TERRORVISION” - An all-new retrospective with Writer/Director Ted Nicolaou, Stars Gerrit Graham, Mary Woronov, Diane Franklin, Jon Gries, Chad Allen, Ian Patrick Williams, Special Make-up Effects Creator John Carl Buechler, Special Effects Artist Cleve Hall, Executive Producer Charles Band, and Composer Richard Band
* Theatrical Trailer, Poster & Still Gallery

THE VIDEO DEAD:
* Commentary with Writer/Producer/Director Robert Scott, Editor Bob Sarles, and Special Make-up Effects Creator Dale Hall, Jr.
* Commentary with stars Roxanna Augesen and Rocky Duvall, Production Manager Jacques Thelemaque, and Make-up Assistant Patrick Denver
* Pre-recorDEAD - All new interviews with Make-up effects creator Dale Hall, Jr. and Make-up Assistant Patrick Denver
* Theatrical Trailer, Poster and Still Gallery, Behind-the-Scenes Still Gallery

Looks like these are packed full of great features. I gotta say I never thought I'd see any of these with anything more than a barebones edition so extremely happy. I cannot wait to get my hands on these.