Thread: David Bridges
View Single Post
Old 22nd November 2012, 06:30 PM
Cultist

No one says he murdered Cass, Mermaid... murdered BY Cass

lol, anyway, i felt the whole David Bridges storyline was really rushed, all the episodes he featured in seemed to be pushed through very quickly, - he felt almost like a second Neil Murray...

i definitely think he should have killed off a couple of more important prisoners, that's why no one really remembers him, - I've said it before, but i think he really should have killed Lizzie... or at least Minnie - I'd have welcomed that at the time. If he'd killed Lizzie birdsworth he'd have always been remembered as the screw who killed Lizzie... notorious! as it is, casual viewers don't tend to recollect him much.

Jock got to kill Sharon Gilmour, who'd been in it for a while, that was very well done in my opinion! i did miss Sharon when she'd gone tho - but that's what made Jock more memorable, because he'd taken something away from the viewer... i guess most people remember Nola killing Paddy too - but that's not all Jock or Nola did mind you, but David Bridges seemed to do little else but kill Randi and a couple extras making little impact.

JL