View Single Post
Old 23rd November 2012, 11:17 PM
Cultist

I always find that many of the continuity errors were so careless....I mean, the whole Joyce one...first of all she had two children, and had suffered morning sickness during pregnancy. Then later on, she claims she couldn't have children but has an adopted son...no mention of a daughter (she said she had a daughter as well as a son in earlier conversations).

Also, in her earlier episodes, she was the union rep...but later on she says she would hate to be the rep...?? I think that is very silly errors because surely the actors or actresses would remember these lines? I mean, they read the script and rehearsed them....surely? I don't know why they would forget these details..I know I certainly wouldn't....this leads me to believe that the actresses' opinions weren't taken into consideration because I cannot imagine that they never mentioned it to the writers that these are very huge continuity errors.

Although the character recycling of actors didn't annoy me personally, it is very strange that some actors played so many characters.....Marnie (Conway's man) played many characters, and Ray Meagher had at least 3 big roles and always the villain...I find that very strange!! And a huge character like Sharon was also played by an actress who had two big roles......odd.

Also....during the riots, the reception door....the glass was broken in an entirely different place in the earlier half of the riot than when the riot was over....LOL.....very strange continuity error.