View Single Post
Old 14th December 2012, 11:59 AM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Default Christmas Comp #14 - Zombified Bad Taste Bear! - FINISHED

Hi everyone,

Today we've got a very special competition for the Christmas Countdown Comp! We've teamed up with the excellent website, The Geekest Link to give you all the chance to win any of their Bad Taste Bears they have in stock.

The Geekest Link is home to cool geek gifts, collectables and movie merchandise!

------------------

TO WIN:

Head to The Geekest Link's website;

Welcome to the Geekest Link, the best place for moshi monsters, cool collectibles and board games - The Geekest Link: For geek gifts, cool collectibles, and plush toys

In the New Releases category (sorted by name), what page do you find these awesome zombie slippers? Trust me, I've got a pair and they're awesome!

Nice and simple! PM (Private Message) me your answer and you could win one of the Bad Taste Bears of your choice. Note the rare Phantom Bursting out of the chest one being most expensive

Anyway, Good luck oh and.....

SURPRISE DISCOUNT!

We're also giving away a discount code to each and everyone of you. Just add the code 'cult' when the site gives you the option to add a promotion code and you'll get a nice little 5% off any purchase you make. Niice!

For more info like their Facebook page too!

Good luck,

Kyle