View Single Post
Old 31st December 2012, 07:56 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgart13 View Post
Apparently Barbara doesn't know anything about being interviewed by Arrow for this. Is this extra still "planned?"
Its probably the interview done for the US release but was never included on the disc (for some weird reason) I bet Arrow thought 'your loss' and snagged the rights immediately. No-one from arrow will have done the interview themselves. (Theres some older posts on redemptions facebook page about it)

The limited editions of this and lisa are the last two major releases I will be buying until I have a budget sorted or found a new job. I was hesitant about ordering given the recent debacle (where my stuff got shipped to the wrong address, still no apology btw) but I want the slipcase to look right with all my other stuff and if I havent found a job by the time their released it'll be something nice for me coming through the post.

As for transfer, its always a risky proposition with arrow. For every Demons 1+2, Zombie flesh-eaters (yes even with the missing 6 seconds) maniac cop ect, we get tenebrae or House by the cemetary with italian lab screw ups. I also own the KINO discs and if this looks anything like their releases (and I presume they will use the same source material) then it should look a treat.