View Single Post
Old 2nd January 2013, 07:29 AM
Active Cultist

Default Best Horror Films of the 80s Poll

I am interested in figuring out what the consensus is for the best horror flicks of the 1980s is in this forum. And I think this could be a fun project if people are interested.

Here's what would happen if I get enough interest:

- You send in a ballot of your top x (Thinking 50) favorite horror films of the 1980s (using IMDB as the official reference point) by a certain deadline that way we all have enough time to view those films we need to.

- I tally up the votes

- I post the list

- We all enjoy.

Is there any interest here? I really hope there is.

EDIT:

Okay, I've determined the due date: March 10th. That's the last day to send me a list, but I'd prefer if you waited until at least March 1st to PM me your list. Which brings me to another thing, I won't actually count your list unless it's PM'd to me. If you post it here, that's fine but it will only act as recommendations for everybody else.

Remember list sizes allowed is any number between 25 to 100. If you don't think you like 25 horror films from the 80s, I encourage you to watch as many 80s horror flicks as you can between the deadline. That's what I'm doing. Also talk about what you watched in this thread, let's create a dialogue.

Last edited by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs; 14th January 2013 at 06:57 AM.