View Single Post
Old 17th February 2013, 06:38 PM
Cult Rookie

Default Scary Gran!!

I have had this same dream loads of times, always starts and ends the same, freaks me out everytime lol..

I am going visiting my gran, she stays up in these really creepy old Glasgow flats for some reason (she stays in a semi detached in real life) As im going up the stairs to her front door and chap it I can hear like witchy cackling, freaks me right out...as she opens the front door really slowly and peeks her head around it, I know its meant to be my gran but she looks really horrid, like the witch you would expect to see in a really scary fairy tale..
She tries to grab me with these long slim horrid fingers of hers and I about turn and start to run back down the stairs, jumping abut 10 stairs at a time to get away from her.
I can sense shes at the back of me and as I turn round to see where she is, shes like inches from me, stretching out trying to grab me, laughing in a scary high pitched tone..
As I get to the bottom of the flat I seem to have got infront of her quite a bit, I get outside and out onto the pavement, I can still hear her but not see her just now, I know I need to get away fast, I take off my cardigan and lie it on the ground, sit on the cardigan and use the arms as like contollers or something, pushing one arm forward to make me go forward, as I move away from the flats I look round and see her coming out the door, I start to speed up on my cardigan to get away from her..again she almost catches up with me, I push the arm faster to try and speed my cardigan up, I grab hold of the other arm of the cardigan and pull it back, this lifts the cardigan up off the ground and there I am flying away from her....LOL
Up in the sky on the back of my cardigan flying away from my gran...its always at this time I tell myself its a dream, for some reason I seem to know sometimes when i am dreaming...I tell myself to close my eyes and I count to 5 and when I open my eyes in the dream I seem to be able to waken myself up in bed..but with that horrid nervous feeling still with thinking about my scary gran chasing me lol..

So thats my dream I keep getting every now and then lol and the weird thing is my gran is nothing like that bless her lol..