View Single Post
Old 18th February 2013, 01:05 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouserpress View Post
I'd like to be able to tell you abut an intensely erotic dream I have every night involving Monica Belluci and a tub of Ben and Jerry's.

Sadly I've not had that dream yet, not even once, no matter how hard I try...
Just make it up for our reading pleasure then

I used to have a recurring dream from when I was about 10 until say 15-16 where I was playing in my local park and I could see that a new zoo was being installed at the top of the hill with lots of cages getting set up. I would then cycle up the hill to see what was going on and when I got there everyone had disappeared and the big cage that had a Danger sign on would hav eit's door wide open. I'd hear this really intense loud growl and then this creature jumps out at me and chases me down the hill on my bike. I could never see exactly what it was but remember it being hairy. I'd always wake up when this creature grabs my back and throws me to the floor. Odd!
Who says it's not sensible to let kids watch horror films at a young age, did me no harm, see?....... twitch.....twitch

Check out my wife and I's new travel blog www.wepackedourbags.com

My entire Blu Collection for sale: https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/dvd...tion-sale.html