View Single Post
Old 19th February 2013, 02:31 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Watched abc of death last night
The whole concept of the film sounds and comes across as a good concept
Like most Anthology films you get a Majority of good ones that over rule the minority of bad ones,
But having 26 5min short stories you realy are going to get one hell of a mixed and bag of short films and thats exactly what you get.
Only problem is this is the other way round you get a majority of rubbish over ruling the minority of good ones.
Take f for fart for eg wtf was the director of this high on drugs at the time,
And Z as well these two stories would be more sutable for a to z of ****ed up dreams..
There wasnt realy to many outstanding films imo but the ones that where realy stood out like dogfight, nuptials and xxl.
Unless you have some understand of japanese and world cinema some of these you really couldnt watch with friends who dont, like labido without being classsed as some sort weirdo or sicko but some stories try to hard to be that weird i just didnt get certain points like labido with the eye between the women legs what was that all about,
Miscarriage was realy just plain lazy like director couldnt be botherd doing, and the average joe bloggs of the street could have done a better job
Chances are if you sit down with friends who dont get the concept of these type of films you would be accused of watching some rubbish (in polite terms) and to be truthfull they wouldnt be that far wrong i give this good concept and idea a thumbs down and 4/5 out of ten it was only a few decent stories that saved me from giving it less marks..