View Single Post
Old 22nd February 2013, 12:00 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Here is my weird dream:

I have always had a fear of intruders and now I have a young family that fear has only been enhanced so its no surprise that my dreams focus on that. I always have the dream that it is late at night and we are all safely tucked up in bed when i start to hear creepy noises. I have woods at the back of my house which only enhances this. I get up to investigate the noises quickly grabbing whatever weapon or improvised weapon I can find to take with me. I wander slowly through to my living room to see the silhouette of a man in my living room. Even though i'm frozen with fear I begin to grapple with the intruder and I usually end up laying him out with a swift uppercut or a roundhouse kick to the Puss!. The 2 funny things about this recurring dream is that firstly I have so far elbowed my wife in the shoulder while asleep, punched the wall and kicked the covers off the bed while sleeping. The second and probably weirdest part of all is that when the intruder is identified it is Maurice Gibb(RIP) from the Bee Gees.

I need to stop eating cheese!