View Single Post
Old 22nd February 2013, 12:10 PM
Cultist

Ah! I can't believe I didn't immediately think of this one. This is by far the coolest/weirdest dream experience I've ever had...

I've always had an interest in medieval culture, and knights and the imagery surrounding it. King Arthur and Lancelot, history and fiction. Well one night I was 8 years old, having a dream about that stuff and I woke up from it in the middle of the night and in the corner of my bedroom was a small pile of armor. A helmet, a chest plate, a couple guauntlets and boot covers. I was scared, excited, and confused... more scared. How and why is this pile of armor from my dream in my bedroom? I slowly got up and approached it to see if it was real and got the guts up to nudge it with my foot. The faceplate on the helmet slammed down on my big toe and when I yanked it back it clanked against the other metal... I was so excited I woke up my grandad who knows a bit about dreams and is interested in them and brought him back to show him and it was gone. I was incredibly disappointed but he believed every word I said. And at that age I knew when he was actually believing me and not just being nice. The next morning I woke up with a bruised and swollen big toe. To this day he is one of 2 or 3 people I've told to believe me and that's okay with me. It was awesome.