View Single Post
Old 5th March 2013, 07:30 AM
Cult Addict

Torso- Sublime trashy giallo from Martino. One of the best reprisentatives of the genre's lesser known stars.

Phantom of Death- Somewhat odd gem from Deodato, certainly not what it would have you believe from the cover.

The Frightened Woman- Hands down, my favourate Shameless title. A corcker of a film and amongst my 50 favourate films of all time. Highly reccomended.

Flavia The Heretic- Not seen, nunsploitation is a bit boring tbh but I do like a bit of period exploitation.

The Designated Victim- Second or third to Femina Ridens and Footprints as my favourate title from Shameless, a classic retelling of Hitchcocks masterpiece and a stunning film unto itself. Essential viewing.

My Dear Killer- Middle of the road giallo, I do enjoy some aspects of it but's it's by no means a classic. Haven't seen itin some time so must give it a re-watch.

Night Train Murders- A relatively 'fresh' retelling of Last House on the Left but it isn't quite as uncomfertable or at time's bizzare as that film.

Oasis of Fear- I quite like it, its 'soft' sleazy but fun.

Ratman- Pure trash and I'm in the minority of people who adore this film for what it is.

Watch Me When I Kill- Love this lesser known giallo, light on gore but very well filmed and with some genius death sequences.

A good haul in all.

DVD and BD collection