Thread: Netflix
View Single Post
Old 2nd April 2013, 02:12 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Default Netflix

Apologies if there is an existing thread somewhere, I couldn't find one. I'm tempted to sign up, purely for Eli Roth's Hemlock Grove (it's exclusive to Netflix). I'm not a huge fan of Roth, but I like the concept and the trailer, most especially liking the cast (Famke Janssen, Lili Taylor and Bill Skarsgard).

It will also give me the opportunity to check out some TV Shows I've missed from the start (I don't pirate stuff, and prices of box sets can be a bit of a hurdle for something you're not entirely sure you'll like).

I was wondering about the film selection though, annoyingly the site doesn't give you the full selection until you join. Is anyone a member? I'd love to know how decent their catalog of older horror films is. Particularly 70's and 80's.

I'm not a huge fan of streaming or downloading at all if I'm honest, I prefer a physical product. Considering my backlog is already pretty huge, it's probably not the smartest idea, but £5.99 a month seems pretty cheap, and I am quite hyped for Hemlock Grove.