View Single Post
Old 4th May 2013, 07:18 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Default Clive Barker's Nightbreed The Cabal Cut Getting Closer!

Just a heads up to any one interested, apologies if raised recently. A quote from the man himself........

“My friends, Clive here, writing to share some wonderful news. Following the two Sold Out screenings of NIGHTBREED: The Cabal Cut on Sunday, Morgan Creek has given us permission to show the cut around the world and to raise money to prepare the cut for a release on Blu Ray.

This could not, would not have happened without your voices. We have all been heard. The Morgan Creek team have my thanks and my respect. Very seldom does anyone in the movie business pay attention as they have, understanding perhaps that the message of the movie as I shot it is one that dramatizes a different ending to the age-old story of how a war between Humankind and something Other draws to a close.

The real NIGHTBREED will be available for everyone to see. I hope its message of redemption and forgiveness move you.”

Fans of Nightbreed and Clive Barker have been excited about The Cabal Cut, an extended version of the movie that has been screening at a couple of recent horror conventions. We have good news from Clive Barker, who let everyone know that Morgan Creek gave them permission to raise funds for a Blu-ray release.

I for one can not wait!