View Single Post
Old 8th June 2013, 08:05 PM
Active Cultist

Send a message via Skype™ to Invid Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdc View Post
Your video is too short (I'm serious) as I really like your reviews.

I agree on Nemesis being a little cyberpunk classic (with HK action film influences?) but calling The Burning better than the original Friday the 13th had me a bit baffled.

Now go watch Re-animator for heaven's sake,what are you waiting for?

PS maybe you could do some reviews of your favourite films of each genre?
Really flattered by you thinking my update was too brief , I just thought that perhaps because of my last one being roughly 40 minutes that I'd shorten my discussions in case people were bored of the last one. Don't get me wrong of the Friday The 13th films I have seen (1, 2 and 3) they are all good fun, it's just the extra dollops of sleaze and nastiness alongside for me a slightly more diverse cast pip The Burning further than them. Re-Animator I will get to at some point, my potential list of horror films to watch just is growing at such an alarming rate it might be a little down the line, we'll see. I am seriously considering at this point throwing together an all time favourite film list and finalising a current selection. I may also do smaller lists for other random film or even game topics. Thanks for the advice.

Cold Iron (R.O.T.O.R, 1987)