View Single Post
Old 9th June 2013, 01:13 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Default Weekly Comp - Great British Horror T-Shirt - 9th June 2013 - FINISHED

Hi everyone,

This week's competition is a very special one indeed, for we've teamed up with the fantastic online store, Great British Horror to celebrate it's launch. Founded by Cult Labs member, DrTerror, we're giving away a t-shirt (of the winner's choice) to three lucky Cult Labs' members and a discount code to everyone!

So, put your knowledge of British Horror to the test, and enter this week's competition!

Take it away DrTerror...

"Great British Horror came about because I couldn't find anywhere in the UK where I could buy decent quality, interesting horror shirts. The aim of the site is to focus primarily on the art, both original works and classic poster art, which is why you'll find some films of questionable quality represented. At the moment I only have original works by Rick Melton, however my plan is to expand the site's portfolio as and when new artists come along. So, if you have any original horror film artwork, either British or otherwise, either drop me a PM here (DrTerror) or email me at steve@greatbritishhorror.com.

In addition to the competition prizes, I would like to offer Cult Labs members a discount of 20% off all orders placed from now until the end of June. To take advantage of this discount, enter the code PassTheMarmalade during the checkout process."

---------
But how do you win?

We're going Peter Cushing crazy this week to celebrate this competition. All you need to do is try and identify as many of the below Cushing films from the image as you can. Once you think you've worked out as many as you can and then send me a PM (Private Message).

The three who get the most correct will be rewarded a t-shirt from the site, of their choice. If there's a tie at the end of the competition, the winner/s will be selected from a hat at random!

Good luck everyone