View Single Post
Old 6th August 2013, 07:46 PM
Cult Rookie

Went to see this today, I have seen a lot of people say it offers nothing new but in defence of this type of film, it's all been done before several times over so when i choose to go and see a film of this genre i go in judging it not only on the content alone but how well the content is delivered, i have to say this is well above average for this genre, excellently delivered and fast paced, i took my friend to see this as we both love the genre and over the course of Friday nights over the last few years we have worked our way through every film of this type known to man Terry's in his 70's and very hard to please when it comes to this type of movie (he loved it) as did i , definitely the best of this type in recent years, a solid 9/10 from me, even made me jump a couple of times (well almost ) be fair i am a tough customer on that front, i will be back at a later date to go into much more detail on why i liked it so much a i don't want to spoil it for those who haven't seen it yet, can't wait now for the dvd