View Single Post
Old 24th August 2013, 09:26 AM
Cult Rookie

As stated before I DO VERY MUCH like my shameless releases. As stated, I appear to have collected nearly all of teir releases, except the animal-horror flicks.
In a way I was probably too disappointed seeing Shameless leaving their line of releasing titles that were either amost unknown or only released in cut-editions. I simply don't understand what makes them release only 4 titles in the past 2 years as they have been so busy putting out titles in the years before.

I don't see why almost human was a "move away from previous releases", as it is italian-mid-70s cinema such as The Cats told from the culprit's view or with the culprit as anti-hero. Imo House at the edge of the park also is in this direction (e.g. no police, no investigations involved)

But then again. Why isn't it possible for Shameless to put out other "sought-after"-flicks any more thst would manifest their position as a company that engages in realese not everyday-films further on?
Why not releas the films of Apostolof if it has to be (s)explotation; i.e. Five Loose Women or The Divorcee? Or Gradiva by Alain Robbe-Grillet if it has to be an 20xx-film?