View Single Post
Old 1st September 2013, 08:03 PM
Cult Addict
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes View Post
Yep, that was diving in at the deep end but if it works for you right now in your life, then it was a good choice... Yeah, I saw your call out about Concrete Island, excellent read I think. I recently picked up a new-ish book of collected Ballard interviews and his views, opinions and insights into ever facet of life are genuinely extraordinary...

Incidentally, while we're discussing reads, have you picked up any issues of the Abraxas, an occult periodical ?

No I've not. 'I've looked at them many a time but the price has always put me off. That said, I do have a Kenneth and Steffi Grant book by the same publisher that is stunningly beautiful to behold as was the price.

I rarely buy occult books these days other than the on going reissues of Grant's books. I tend to work in 3 year cycles of interest, with one subject leading to another but increasing the whole. I'm presently exploring Angel magick but not in a fluffy bunny new age way. I should up date the list of books I rate on the "Wicked Witchery" thread.