View Single Post
Old 5th August 2009, 10:34 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Default Horror Film Comparisons and Versions help

Hey,

I am looking to get the very best versions of all the video Nasties (dpp 39) etc as well as all other legendary "brutal movies", By best I am speaking of course both picture quality and FULLY UNCUT.

I have written down a list of DVDS I currently have so that you can tell me if I have the best versions or not!! and if any titles not mentioned on my list you could direct me to an ebay/amazon etc link to the best one to get of any missing. It doesn't matter what Region as long as they are english language versions and UNCUT or the very nearest possible to UNCUT you can get.

Thanks for any help

The versions I have so far are:

House on the edge of the park, Vipco Vaults DVD & Also On EC ENTERTAINMENT DVD

CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST, 2 DISC ULTRABIT DVD EC ENTERTAINMENT & VIPCO VAULTS DVD VERSION ALSO

Cannibal Ferox, Vipco Vaults DVD & Grindhouse release version

Island Of Death, Cannot recall label off top of my head, picture of the farmer guy with his gob open and the homesexual in his mouth getting shot LOL, and the vipco ST version also

Absurd (Horrible) Mya Release

Beyond, Fulci....Ec Ent version & Vipco Vaults

Mountain Of The Cannibal God....Ec Entertainment 105 Mins running time, vipco ST 92 mins version

so any further help to make sure I get the best versions and help on others will be greatly appreciated.