View Single Post
Old 27th September 2013, 10:27 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Default Nazi Exploitation films...

Reaps already has SS Experiment Camp covered in another thread, so would anyone else like to see Shameless release any other Nazi Exploitation films along with that one?

I'm thinking of ones that have a realistic chance of getting past the BBFC... Like Ilsa: She Wolf of the SS. A pretty good film and it has no problematic scenes that could justify censorship. The tone itself may be an issue, but it isn't as bad as some of the other titles in this genre. It should get by...

Gestapo's Last Orgy is also something I'd like, but I just can't see it getting through uncut. It's possible I suppose but it does have a few potentially problematic scenes if I recall...

I wouldn't mind some other ones I've not seen, like Deported Women of the SS Special Section or SS Girls (Beast in Heat came to mind but I've been told many times that it won't get an uncut release, same with Love Camp 7).

Thats my take on it. I know based on the SS Experiment Camp thread that fans are divided on this genre and what it has to offer, but lets see. Are they worth a release? Discuss.