View Single Post
Old 8th December 2013, 06:16 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbmeister X View Post
Shameless could spend their own time a bit more wisely, because not only has the film been available here on DVD already, if in a pretty shoddy print, mind, but it isn't that good a film. It's fun, but there's better movies from that genre that haven't been resubmitted yet. Love Camp 7 would have no problems getting passed, now (it is tamer than SS Experiment Camp) but isn't Italian, and it's awful. The Beast in Heat has no chance, but I find that a hilarious film. The Gestapo's Last Orgy would face a few cuts to the coprophagy photographs shown to the soldiers early on, but otherwise it would have no problems; it's one of those films like Island of Death whose content sounds worse on paper than it is. I'd be interested in seeing how Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS would get on. Pretty badly, I imagine, but I really like that one.

Salo is a masterpiece, btw. It was my first-viewed Pasolini film.
I don't know about Lovecamp 7 (havent seen it), But I don't imagine Ilsa having any issues these days regarding any standout problematic scenes.
The tone itself MAY cause an issue but seeing as the UK only has SS Experiment Camp to judge as an uncut feature in this genre, we won't really know until we experiment (no pun intended) by sending another one up for classification that has a level of content matching Ilsa or any of the others.