View Single Post
Old 23rd December 2013, 09:17 PM
Seasoned Cultist

I didn't find A Serbian Film or Human Centipede 2 "sick", even though i'm not their biggest fan (though I haven't seen HC II uncut yet). I think really, the true end of the line is a proper snuff film if you know what I mean. A Serbian Film was fake so its okay. TBH, I get more worked up at the thought of genuine human suffering in places like Syria and the fact that you can find videos of it with Al-Nusra executing people just searching for it on Youtube. I actually remember something. I once told someone about these videos and all I received was "yeah thats bad stuff, shouldn't be seen". Fair enough, BUT I later brought up A Serbian Film and they then went into a fit, going on about how evil it was etc you get the point. Its interesting to see people get angrier about fiction than reality. Not that I'm implicating anyone here, your all great! We disagree, we debate... Unlike on some other places (I once got into an argument with some troll on Youtube over HC II. Someone others stood up for me, and the troll claimed he was the head sniper in the US and had a network of spies to deploy against us for disagreeing... I'm not exaggerating. I'll put up the link later, though it may take a while to actually scroll down to the comments, it was months ago). Point is I can gather fully why some people may not like the more extreme films, they're not for everyone. I'm sure we can all agree on that and let people watch whatever without bother...

Kinda got sidetracked there, whats this thread about again oh right Amerikan Holokaust... I'll give it a watch if I find it.