View Single Post
Old 11th February 2014, 03:45 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

I pretty much hardly ever watch programmed TV anymore, But I saw a commercial for a new show airing last night. From the commercial, I just had to tune in.
It was 'Death Valley'

The station played 2 back to back episodes and I absolutely loved it. It was hilarious and fun and it had zombies, vampires, werewolves, sexual innuendo's and idiot police officers. I thought to myself, This series is definitely one that will get cancelled pretty quick. After tuning in I did a quick IMDB search and sure enough, It had been cancelled after 1 season. Apparently it's an MTV series from back in 2011 (I don't know why Australian Television is only just getting it now...Although it was just played as a filler for American Horror Story while it was off air) and unfortunately it didn't do so well and was never bothered to be renewed/picked back up after season 1.

I loved it though. As I said, I don't watch too much programmed TV these days so it will probably be one I will end up picking up on DVD or BD. Definitely recommend it!
Anyone into horror themed buddy cop comedy's with a bunch of one liners, Definitely check it out!!