View Single Post
Old 6th May 2014, 08:22 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Amazing collection BE! Something to aspire too... I'd love to get my hands on DAY OF THE DEAD and THE BEYOND vinyls, to name but 2, hopefully in the future I'll grab them for a good price.

I saw a reissue of Maiden's Powerslave LP in HMV the other day and it does look incredible! Artwork is definitely half the reason I buy vinyl, particularly vinyl soundtracks, the other half would be the amazing packages, brilliant sound quality, especially on these new virgin vinyl 180/200g records the boutique labels are producing these days, and just the act of having to swap over the two sides and seeing the record in motion feels unique in this day and age.

I'd recommend you look into these two releases from Austrian label Cineploit, BE... They are only singles (ones a 10" and the other a 7") but they look incredible! They are limited but are still available from Cineploit themselves on amazon I think. They are basically covers but supposedly very well done, I'm just waiting for mine to arrive!

Blu Rays ---- Vinyl ---- For Sale / Trade ---- Blu Spaghetti