View Single Post
Old 4th June 2014, 10:30 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

I was eying off some stuff in a store yesterday and I had some time to kill this afternoon so I went back with my bank card. OOPS!!!!!!

Marilyn Monroe Collection /DVD
(Bus Stop, Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, How To Marry A Millionaire, Let's Make It Legal, Monkey Business, The Seven Year Itch, Some Like It Hot & There's No Business Like Show Business)
This is a bit of a downgrade in a way, Considering I own a couple of these on BD already. But I needed to expand my Marylin collection. Big fan!

The Tree of Life /DVD
Big Malick fan and I loved this when it first came out. Inspires me as a film maker with both cinematography and story.

Signs
/BD
My all time favourite Shyamalan. I adore this film. It evokes so many emotions at once. It's dumb and somewhat over acted yet at the same time is in depth, super well written and really has you on the edge of your seat. Had to upgrade from my old VHS to the Blu stuff.

Bud Spencer & Terence Hill box set
/DVD
(Even Angels Eat Beans, Who Finds A Friend Finds A Treasure, Crime Busters, Go For It, Blackie The Pirate, Double Trouble, Odds & Evens, Miami Supercops, Siper Snooper, Watch Out We're Mad)
Unfortunately doesn't include their Spaghetti Western "Trinity Trilogy" but I'll pick that up separate at a later date.

Man Of Steel
[Limited Metal Case Collectors Edition - 7704 of 16,000] /3D BD/Regular BD/DVD
Love my superhero films, Yet to even watch Man Of Steel. Thought it was about time!

Matinee Masterpieces /DVD
(The African Queen, Brief Encounter, The Importance Of Being Earnest, A Town Like Alice, We Dive At Dawn, Above Us The Waves, Morning Departure, The Battle Of The River Plate, The Heroes Of Telemark, King Solomon's Mines, Malta Story, Operation Amsterdam, The Life And Death Of Colonel, Blimp, Black Narcissus, North West Frontier, Secret Mission, Oliver Twist, 49th Parallel, Ferry To Hong Kong, The Leage Of Gentlemen)

The Godfather
40th Anniversary Edition /DVD
This thing is HUGE! and heavy as hell. I had to carry this 2kms from the Station home. Never again!!!!

Also received in the mail this afternoon my photo card signed by Mark Torgl AKA Melvin the Mop boy from Troma's The Toxic Avenger as my reward for my contribution to his IndieGoGo campaign for The Toxic TuTu.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3406.jpg (88.3 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3412.jpg (86.1 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3411.jpg (86.1 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3407.jpg (95.4 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3409.jpg (89.0 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3410.jpg (93.9 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3404.jpg (89.6 KB, 6 views)