View Single Post
Old 17th July 2014, 08:43 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

I lived in a small cottage with my father for a while in the middle of the countryside, he would leave for his night-shifts in the week and i would set my alarm for school and any horror films on that night that needed recording to VHS for the weekend. Life had at that point dropped me in the shit basically and left me with night terrors and sleep walking, but i was new to all of this and had no idea what stress was or that it was having an effect on me.

I set my alarm for school and stayed up a little late to set the VHS recorder to record 'The Blob with Steve McQueen' - I fell asleep in my bedroom which was the back room. now my body temperature was always high so i have a fan next to me bed but i wasn't allowed to use it any old time i had to be careful not to waste money on electricity, i woke up because the fan was tickling my face something wicked, this usually happened because my hair would blow in the wind and then hit my face. I woke up annoyed and wiping my face and noticed resistance, i wasn't quite sure what was happening but i couldn't rise out of my bed properly, i stopped trying to rise and focus my eyes instead and saw the loft hatch in the back of my room was wide open.
Then next to me was a boy, very close to my body and quite pale - i felt my body tense up. The boy moved my hair out of my eye and spoke to me but a boys voice didn't come out of his mouth it was heavy and quite deep. I remember this vividly - he said 'I woke you, I'm sorry. They sent me to look after you until mum comes back'

Now this bit is hard to explain because i was frozen but moved, he took my hand and lead me towards the loft hatch in the wall in the back of my bedroom and pointed into the darkness and said 'you can stay with us if you like, it's safe if you don't close your eye's' then the hairs on my neck stood up and i felt like electricity was running into my spine as the child pulled at my arm really badly, i knew it wasn't safe and i didn't want to go into the hole but it was pulling me, my eyes went all white and i fainted.

My dad found me in the loft hatch asleep, i had to go to the doctors because they thought i might have breathed in some loft insulation fibers but i was okay.

I got a therapist for that experience, it actually happened and i can tell you that i know i woke up and actually saw the kid. incidentally i wrote a poem when i was older called 'The boy with no eye's, has a surprise' The kid in the poem takes children to a different universe and stapled their eyes open.

I hope you liked that chaps, maybe he wasn't a ghost but i lived that shit for realz.