View Single Post
Old 21st July 2014, 09:39 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by suziginajackson View Post
The vanishing pub customers??

Actually...there are a number of strange occurrences which have happened in the pub since we have been here. As far as I can work out, the place was built in the 16th century, and it is about 200 yards from the village church...and graveyard
  • There is one room which is notably colder than all the others. It seems to have a constant temperature of about 13 degrees
  • When closing time comes, and I lock all the doors, there is one external door which always sounds like someone is knocking at it, even tho there is no-one there when I open it to check
  • There is regular movement which is picked up on the external CCTV monitors, altho there is nothing evident when I look out the window
  • Sounds in an empty pub when I am cleaning up after closing time
  • The radio, which is set to my preferred channel of 'Planet Rock' ["the Devil's music"] regularly changed of it's own accord
  • Both Chloe and I have commented that we have seen Black Cat walking across the floor out of the corner of our eye...even tho he was run over and killed last week
  • Wet spots appearing on the floor in empty rooms

There are a lot more, but these are the things from the top of my head. I'm sure that all of these can be explained by rational means (not including alcohol, I hasten to add!), but I struggle to do so!
I had a mate who locked up the pub ever Friday night and she said after locking the doors she often got the willies. She must have been pretty scared to be honest because she wouldn't be home for ages after her shift.