View Single Post
Old 3rd November 2014, 08:39 AM
Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by profondo rosso View Post
I have purchased the boxset twice now and returned both of them as they arrive with dents in them, really flimsy tin pot in which they are packaged, and as they cost so much I was not prepared to accept them 'damaged'. Both from the USA and the second one did not return my 'return postage costs'. I know this boxset has its faults but there seemed nothing better out there at this time, but after these fiascos I have just given up. I will wait and hope.

Anybody else had quality issues with the set itself?
I have one on the way from the USA, so I am a bit worried about what condition it will arrive in, it will be such a pain to return it. I'll probably just put up with it if it has a couple of dents, at least I'll have the films.

No votes for part 5 on here? I absolutely love part 5, I honestly think it's one of the best of the series. I couldn't vote for it though because The Final Chapter is clearly the best one.

I went to the all night marathon of parts one to eight at the prince charles cinema a couple of years ago, which was great fun. Out of all the films part 5 got the best reaction, everone was loving it. 'Ooooo, baby'.