View Single Post
Old 16th November 2014, 01:34 PM
Cultist in Training

Default A Nightmare On Elm Street Figure Collection

Hello all,

Nightmare celebrates its 30th year this month, and with that..I would like
to share some pics of the Freddy figures that I bought over the years..

The very first NOES related collectable I got was the Freddy bust from the FVJ series.. released around 2004.. loved the film, maybe seen it at least 50 times no joke ;p

Figure-wise.. first one got was back in 2008 when I went to Atlanta, GA for the DragonCon event.. aka my summer holiday (spent 3 summers in a row in America)..

Fast forward to 2011, picked up the first 2 Freddy figures (Part 1 and Part 2: Freddy's Revenge) when I was living out in HK.. these figs were from the new Elm Street line by NECA.. never bothered with the other figures - the bodies were all recycled and reused with different heads.

The latest one I picked was the NECA 30th anniversary edition; this is pretty much the same mold as the 2011 part 1 release, but they added a ball-hinged knee this time and some special accessories..
anyway, enough of my blabbering.. here's some photos;

I was also working on this Elm Street display but never got it finished unfortunately.
Bought a figure-stand (the ones they use for the Hot Toys 1:6 scale figures) and glued my bone diorama (from the Evil Ash Movie Maniacs toy) in the middle. The part 1 and Freddy's Revenge figures are displayed on each side.. wanted to print out some NOES posters in replacement of the Army of Darkness one that came originally with the Movie Maniacs bone diorama.. that's as far as I got with it. Will finish this someday..

Any other Elm Street figure / prop collectors out there?
Would love to see your collections!!