View Single Post
Old 11th December 2014, 02:27 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs View Post
I was honestly surprised that they passed the first one uncut, so I wouldn't like to commit either way really (you just don't know with the BBFC nowadays which way things are going to swing), however the second one is pretty nasty - arguably more so than the first. There is also some (albeit televised) animal violence as I recall, so I'm not sure how that would fare.
I'm a big fan of both and the second IS nastier. The effects work is more gruesome, certainly, not going into detail.

And the animal bit involves a close up seal dissection which is nastier on screen than it sounds on page (or on screen). It may be a dead animal, but it's the casual way they watch footage of a seal essentially having its head pulled apart. Made me feel a bit ill truth be told.

But I love the film!

Also: Anyone know what's happened to the Amazon release of this, as that's where I pre-ordered it from but the price has disappeared from the page as if they're not going to sell it.

[Edit]Answered own question. Will be dispatched soon, but they're not fulfilling new orders as they've exhausted their supply.

Last edited by Delirium; 11th December 2014 at 02:40 PM.