View Single Post
Old 17th January 2015, 10:36 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

No please guys carry on, don't chill. It makes for entertaining reading.

I'm not sure why we have to have endless debates about who is to blame. It really doesn't matter. At the end of the day a mistake happened, the release is not what we would have wished and we now have to make our own decisions about what to do.

Like many here I used to preorder Arrow titles when they were announced, now the number of titles has become too many for that to be affordable and so I have become more selective. I also now tend to wait until after the discs are in the wild before ordering because of the number of delays and screw-ups that occurred in the past. They seem to be much improved in recent months but they are going to have to work even harder to regain my trust.

It's difficult to write-off Arrow, because when they get it right they are among the best releases - you only have to look at the number of releases from last year that eventually ended up in many critics and commentators top 10's of the year.

So let's wait and see how they do with Videodrome or whichever of their current slate it is you are waiting for and if they screw it up well then we can unleash the dogs of hell (or at least the dogs of the cult labs which are far more scary).