View Single Post
Old 19th January 2015, 09:22 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Default P

Finished my marvel marathon

The Incredible Hulk
Not as bad as peope made out, ok some very bad CGI and a little slow but makes up for it with the fight at the end 7.5/10

Iron man 2

The weakest of the three movies 7.5/10

Thor

Excellent very enjoyable with great charcters. But the show belongs to Tom hiddleston as Loki. 9/10

Captain America

Along with Thor this is when marvel really started to up there game. 9/10

The avengers

Good but not great still a hell of a lot of fun. For me the highlight is the hulk. Whose scenes are one of the best thing in the whole movie. Puny God ! 8/10

Ironman 3

A improvement on the second movie and my favourite of the three, comes of more of a action/spy movie than a superhero film. Robert Downey jr will always be tony stark. 9/10

Thor 2

Fantastic none stop on the edge of your seat action and unlike man of steel we can have a superhero film that's part alien invasion that dosnt have collateral damage in the thousands, did everything right that man of steel did wrong. 10/10

Captain America the winter solider

The best of the bunch, but actually it's not my favorite. Shows dc that you can have a superhero film that can be serious and dark but also fun. 10/10

Guardians of the Galaxy

Of all the films the one I knew the least about but turned out to be the most fun thanks largely to the humour and Groot and rocket who steal the show. 10/10

My personal order from best to worst

Thor 2 the dark world
Guardians of the Galaxy
Captain America the winter solider
Thor
Iron man 3
The avengers
Captain America
Iron man
The incredible hulk
Iron man 2

Last edited by trebor8273; 20th January 2015 at 11:55 AM.