View Single Post
Old 23rd February 2015, 10:05 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
Into The Labyrinth (1980)

I watched the first episode of this which came on a free sampler disc with Network's Children of the Stones along with episodes of Sky, The Clifton House Mystery and the utterly mind bending King of the Castle.

As a sample of what was to come it was totally enthralling. Starring Ron Moody as a being not yet fully explained and Pamela Salem who appears to be a witch, again not clear as i've only seem her face as a part of a grotesque skull rock. This is extremely well acted and the three young people who have just gone into the labyrinth are totally believable and come across more convincing than many in today's shows.

Filmed at Cheddar Caves this was brilliant television. Eerie, captivating and very much wyrd. Needless to say i've ordered the three series box set since watching the episode.
Glad you dug this, twas a memory from childhood, and was glad it still captured me wholesale. KOTC is really f*cking strange isn't it?

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]