View Single Post
Old 24th February 2015, 09:24 AM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
As always on Monday morning's, after I've watched the latest episode of The Walking Dead, I check out the reviews on IMDb for that episode, and read the recap, discussion and comments on the Skybound website (TWD publishers).
I'm absolutely disgusted with what I've just read, which I can't describe here, because it will spoil both the show and comics for people, but needless to say I don't think (and certainly hope) that any members would agree with the disgusting remarks written!

There really are some truly awful, small minded people on the internet!

Edit: Also on their Facebook page!
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Harker View Post
I avoid The Walking Dead page on FB after they gave away the mid season finale before I'd seen it. How come you watch it on a Monday morning Rik?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
Yeah, I only check out the pages once I've watched the show because of that, I was fuming when that happened!

I'm impatient, so I do something I'm not allowed to talk about on here every Monday morning. I usually watch it again on FOX when it's shown later, providing it's been an episode worthy of a second viewing so close together.
I now know what you were talking about, and bigotry like that in this day and age is appalling, especially considering much more graphic and potentially gratuitous examples in shows like True Blood, The Sopranos and Six Fit Under, with Queer As Folk The L Word really going without saying.