View Single Post
Old 9th October 2009, 10:57 AM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Default Weekly Comp - Zombie Transfusion! - 09/10/09

Before I start this comp, let me just say...

Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies.ZOMBIES! Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. ZombieszOMBIES!. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. zOMBIES! Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies! Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. zOMBIes. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies! Zombies. Zombies! Zombies. Zombies!. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies. Zombies!!!!!!

Oh, and Zombies!

Yep, whereever you look, Zombies are EVERYWHERE! From films, books, comics, music, children's TV, T-Shirts, Insurance companies, cookbooks, Podcasts, E-Zines and even sweeties! There's no escaping them. And that's just brilliant!

So, for the next three weekly comps, prepare for some flesh-eating, intestine munching, liver licking, throat ripping zombie prizes! With the excellent I Sell the Dead finishing this zombie 'trilogy' off, Arrow's eagerly awaited release of Dawn Of The Dead next week (!!!!!!!) and Zombie Transfusion this week!

Mmm - I've got the munchies just looking at that! I think I need a twinkie.

So, grab your 12 gauge double barrel remington, with it's hair-trigger as you check out more on this film:

Zombie Transfusion!

Title: Zombie Transfusion
Label: Momentum Pictures
Release date: 12th October 2009
Certificate: 18
Running time: 75 mins approx
Price: £12.99
Director: Steven C. Miller
Stars: Garrett Jones, Juliet Reeves, William Howard Bowman

THE HOLY GRAIL OF ‘TRUE' INDEPENDENT HORROR FILMS." – BLOODY-DISGUSTING.COM

The debut feature from writer-director Steven C. Miller, ZOMBIE TRANSFUSION is a gripping contemporary horror movie that recalls the spirit, energy and inventiveness of independent horror classics such as ‘Night Of The Living Dead", "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre" and "The Last House On The Left".

Relentlessly violent, shockingly gory, fast-paced and boasting superlative special effects that belie the film's modest budget, this is one zombie movie that horror fans will not want to miss.

Rather than spend the evening at a house party hosted by the high school jocks and their cheerleader girlfriends, a trio of small-town friends head into the city hoping to catch an early rock show. En route, they notice a complete lack of rush hour traffic on the freeway and, arriving at their destination, are disturbed by the absence of any people on the streets. Their apprehension regarding the bizarre circumstances soon turns to outright terror when a horde of flesh-hungry zombies suddenly descends upon them, forcing them to take temporary refuge in the deserted rock club. Meanwhile, back in town, an unwelcome guest has gate crashed the party and begun feeding on and infecting the revellers, spreading what appears to be an unstoppable virus.

Quickly realising they won't last the night if they stay holed up in the club, the three buddies decide to head back home intending to gather together their family members and other friends. They arrive to find just a handful of survivors amid the bloody carnage and, accepting they have nothing left to lose, resolve to take on the zombies themselves in a violent fight to the un-death.

Marking Steven C. Miller as a horror director to watch, this first part of a proposed ZOMBIE TRANSFUSION trilogy (the second movie is currently in production) is an extraordinary debut, a film that begins with a bang and builds to a thrilling climax that will leave viewers begging for more.

ZOMBIE TRANSFUSION (cert. 18) will be released on DVD (£12.99) by Momentum Pictures on 12th October 2009.

Thats awesomeness right there!

So how to get this prize? Well it's quite simple this week. Simply imagine the entire world is over run by zombies. Slow shamberling undead somnambulists. But you've managed to survive. The plan you have been working on, years in advance, has worked! But now that every-things, dead (or not quite so dead), there's not much to do. EXCEPT KILL ZOMBIES! And that can be a LOTTA fun!

So, all you need to do is, below, come up with the most inventive, most amazing, most fun way to kill a zombie/s. Handguns are sooo last season! Be creative.

The 3 best entries will each win themselves this superb prize! And remember you can enter as many times as you wish and ANYONE CAN ENTER!

Good luck!

And whilst you're in the zombie-mood, I suggest checking out www.terror4fun.com, it's a great site packed with zombie info to get your teeth into. And they do an excellent free E-Zine which is seriously super! Wahey! I luv that site!!

Kyle