View Single Post
Old 22nd April 2015, 06:24 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

I don't know whats going on but it's odd that 88's post from this morning has been deleted. I posted a response to 88 when it appeared on FaceBook this morning, then an hour later it was gone.

Calum Waddel isn't everyones favourite person, personally I'm indifferent towards him and High Rising. Some of the extras they produced were very good a lot of their earlier work had titles that seemed to go on forever though. From what I understand Calum has helped 88 secure a fair few of the upcoming Slasher and Italian titles.

I think the whole problem stems from Calums post on Saturday were he maybe got a few things off his chest, like hinting that Arrow had no interest in slasher films before 88's releases started to be noticed and making money. That said Arrow have moved away from what they originally started releasing back in the day, yes they still put out Bava titles but they have tried to go more up market with European arthouse etc.

It's an odd situation but 88 have an excellent roster of titles coming out including many wanted releases like Zombi 3.