View Single Post
Old 25th April 2015, 04:39 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

I would love to see this movie! I wouldn't cast Bruce Campbell* but i would love to see these guys in it, i think they would entertain and get the job done in a classy way too!

Peter - Dawn of the dead -
Clever, confident and always thinking one step ahead, awesome with guns.

Tina - Friday 13th part 7 -
Tina can work magic with her mind and survived a date with the serial maniac Jason Voorhees, she is clearly a survivor and get's entertaining under pressure, she is perfect for the job!

Derek - Bad Taste
Derek's don't run! and that makes for some entertaining fight's! recently 'Born Again' he will be great for the job!

Cabal - Nightbreed
A killer with a conscience, he will protect and serve mankind by rallying the forces of evil to bring down evil?? I'm not sure how he works but the film was great and he wasn't the bad guy, he get's the job!

Bounty Hunter - Critters
Every film should have a peace loving ass kicking house restoring faceless bounty hunter who takes the form of an imaginary glam rocker! this guy get's the job but the only condition is he can't take the form of Bruce Campbell.

- If i had to see them break out onto the big screen i would do it by having them intervene between and fighting! (only it would be a good film where non of the actors are previously from a rapping/singing background and the director has to be Peter Jackson or someone else that knows how to make a great looking horror film with tons of guts and blood and a dash of comedy.

*I had a rant here about how i wouldn't cast Bruce Campbell in the film but it got wordy and there are other places on the forum for rants.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Peter - Dawn of the dead.jpg (47.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Tina - Friday 13th - A New Blood.jpg (42.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Derek - Bad Taste.jpg (66.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg nightbreed-Cabal.jpg (93.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Bounty Hunter - Critters.jpg (22.5 KB, 0 views)