View Single Post
Old 27th April 2015, 08:06 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

In the same satirical spirit of HOLLYWOOD CHAINSAW HOOKERS or STUDENT BODIES, comes 1991's unfairly obscure splatter send-up BLOODSUCKING PHARAOHS IN PITTSBURGH.

Originally entitled PICKING UP THE PIECES, and featuring special effects from the great Tom Savini (MANIAC/ DAY OF THE DEAD), this first class mix of gore and guffaws makes its worldwide BluRay debut from 88 Films. Starring Veronica Hart, the erstwhile adult movie legend, as a weapon-wielding femme-fatale who is dedicated to lopping off limbs and chalking up a high body count in the name of an ancient religious cult, BLOODSUCKING PHARAOHS IN PITTSBURGH is one of the most deranged darkly humoured hack 'em ups that you have (probably) never seen.

Proving that the female of the species is far deadlier than the male, this latest addition to 88 Films' influential Slasher Classics Collection is a true gem of slice and dice delirium waiting to be rediscovered...
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!