View Single Post
Old 2nd May 2015, 03:55 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by zane View Post
High Rising Productions edited their post on facebook because they realised Nekromantik isn't released in the USA by Arrow.
Yes this was my fault and I apologise without reservation for the confusion.

I am somewhat saddened however that armchair 'experts' on the Critereon Forum seem to have their own madcap ideas about my actions and thinking. I will make it very clear - when you work for a company, any company, as a freelance employee you do so under clear guidelines. Pit Stop is not the first time Arrow has breached the agreement under which we worked for them - we were expected to give Scream Factory our Motel Hell extras, for free, so Arrow could gain their stuff on Night of the Comet - an arrangement that benefited them and not us. On the other hand when Synapse asked us to re-edit the interviews with Luigo Cozzi and Sergio Stivaletti that appeared on Arrow's Demons BD (footage we gave them for free and which they proceeded to pay another editor to put together) we were told this was unacceptable. Even though this footage which we shot and supplied we were never paid for.

There has been a bit of this in the past and we finally put our foot down with Mark of the Devil. We were paid for the use of our stuff on the Arrow USA edition and promised by email this would never happen again. As I said, I honour my side of this - Synapse asked me if I could supply them our stuff for Tenebrae and Phenomena just last week and I said I could not as it would breach the agreement I have with Arrow.

To now see our stuff announced on Pit Stop is frankly shocking and I trust and hope they will pull this material.