View Single Post
Old 20th May 2015, 12:04 AM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMIOUSE View Post
No doubt about it 88 are doing stirling work they just need to work on their PR skills and occasionaly answer peoples questions.

This morning was rather amusing, I checked Facebook while on my bus into York and saw the post about 88 signing a new slasher. Immediatly people were saying Mutilator, Calum added that it definetly wasn't that as Arrow have the rights. Hours later people were still saying Mutilator, I know I've said before that many people that seem to comment on Facebook posts are *special* but read the previous comments for flip sake! So today I have been called a dickhead and told from someone in Brooklyn that it's easy to make comments through a computer that I wouldn't say to their face. Yes I would actually still say the same thing 'read previous comments and it isn't fu*king Mutilator!'
But just one question... is it Mutilator?

I hear ya, one look through the comments on Youtube etc. show that people just don't get the idea of 'communication' anymore, they disregard anything that contravenes their own ideas and prattle on as if they are Arnie with a mini-gun challenging anything in the way, but what seems to happening with 88 is a bit different(at least on a moderated forum like this) as a group we seem to be pointing out a weak spot in the companies PR, I doubt right now there is a better thought of label than 88 on here even with what's going on, so once this glitch is overcome we can get back to normal and look forward to what 88 has planned for the future.