View Single Post
Old 21st May 2015, 05:57 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bringer Of Funerals View Post
What are your views on Sport games like WWE 2K, NHL, FIFA, NBA 2K, NFL etc??
I update Fifa, Madden , NBA Live and WWE yearly . Theres little change each outting to the Single Player offline modes , usually just graphics , annimations, A.I. tweak but nothing major , and I dont play online (abuse, cheaters). but I updated Madden and NBA as they were proper 'next gen' realeases compared to the year before .I skipped Fifa for the first time and went for PES 15 this year just for a change.
They're great if you play online in a league or with a buch of buddies on a regular basis , but questionable if you only play offline and solo.

WWE official game I always pre order as im a massive wrestling fan who attends my local indy fed as well as any WWE tour shows , plus sub to the WWE Network and I could'nt imagine going a year without a wrestling game. I liked 2K14 but found 2K15 to easy to beat on Legend , the A.I. not using strong strikes / grapples at all killed it and it should have been fixed patch 1 , not ignored for all 5 patches, plus it was seriously bugged as well as lacking content. The online sides still unplayable .
The SVR titles from THQ / Yukes were terrible after 07 .
I think you'll see old ideas from old games being brought back for 16 but as its still Yukes involved and they're pi**ed off with the franchise I dont expect any major leap forward from there side , more 2K .
Unfortunately the WWE call the shots on the game, dictate certain content and don't allow the dev's to delay the game release , even when its as bugged as 2K15 was . I'll still be pre ordering 16 though I think 2K15 was a step backward in all departments bar graphics .